32453 Upper Bear Creek Road
Evergreen CO, 80439
$602.94 per sqft
Built in 1953
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Heather Endsley, Listing Contact:
**Seller Financing Available**Upper Bear Creek is Evergreen’s original best address and this iconic home features noteworthy creek frontage unobstructed mountain views and an enviable living area both indoors and out. Vast, inviting, festive and livable, this ranch style home occupies some 10,440 square feet and counts 4 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a library, a formal dining room and a living room with doors that open to the manicured grounds. It also features a billiards room, pool room with 10 ft pool, a chef’s kitchen, and private bedroom wing among other amenities. Originally built in 1953 and added on to in various stages through 2010, the property retains its historical importance while offering an easy template for remodeling for today’s lifestyle. Renowned for its connection to nature and beautiful countryside, Upper Bear Creek was a famous destination for Old Hollywood celebrities and has been long sought after for lodging, recreation, and legacy estates. This property consists of 28.54 acres (comprised of two legal parcels) and features approximately 1/8 mile of exquisite creek frontage, grassy meadows with mature trees, and sun-drenched southern exposure. Its distinctive charm, individuality and environment are apparent the moment you enter the grounds and offers the property’s owners a continued source of pleasure and pride in the incomparable refuge of refinement and beauty. This is a home with pride of place among Evergreen’s estates and landmarks.
June 15, 2022
August 31, 2023
32453 Upper Bear Creek Road
Evergreen CO, 80439
Audio/Video Controls, Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, Sauna, Smoke Free, Sound System, Hot Tub, Tile Counters, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s)
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
Stone, Tile, Wood
Dining Room, Family Room, Gas, Great Room, Living Room, Other
Baseboard, Electric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
Dog Run, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Spa/Hot Tub, Patio
Foothills, Irrigated, Landscaped, Level, Secluded, Suitable For Grazing
Jefferson County R-1
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Asphalt, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Heated Garage
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:04 AM UTC, 8/31/2023